Volift Lidocaine corrects deep skin depressions and volume loss. It can also be used for increasing lip volume. Overall, it is a versatile filler that achieves improved rejuvenation of the face through restoration of volume.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing 17.5 mg/ml cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin and 0.3% of Lidocaine to ease pain during treatment.
Volift Lidocaine can be used for the following:
- Frown lines and Crows’ Feet
- Nasolabial Folds (nose to mouth grooves)
- Vertical lip lines also known as Smokers Lines
- Marionette lines
- Cheeks and chin
What makes Volift Lidocaine so special?
1. Volift is one of the most advanced fillers from the Allergan range
2. It delivers remarkable ultra-smooth results due to its Vycross technology, which uses a combination of low and high molecular weight.
3. Results can last for up to 15 months, as the active ingredient is slowly absorbed back into the body. Results vary depending on lifestyle factors such as smoking, exercise and exposure to the sun.
Administering Volift Lidocaine
Packaged as two pre-filled syringes of 1ml.
Volift Lidocaine should be injected into the deep dermis or mucous membrane of the lips using the pre-filled syringe and 30G½" needle.
Store between 2 – 25℃.