Restylane Kysse is an injectable soft hyaluronic acid gel from non-animal origin with a concentration of 20 mg/ml.
Restylane Kysse is biocompatible, biodegradable and hypoallergenic; it is used to subtly enhance the fullness of your lips, by working in the following way:
- Increasing definition and augmentation of the lip body and border so there is improved contours
- Eliminating upper lips line
- Enhances upper and lower lips by adding natural-looking volume
- Adds balance to asymmetrical (unbalanced, unequal) lips so that the upper and lower lip are both in proportion to each other
- Improves lip texture and smoothness
- Improves hydration and softness
As well as creating a pretty pout, it also works to smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth caused by smoking/ageing/expression for a smoother, fresher overall appearance.
As a softer filler, Restylane Kysse contains the optimum viscosity for lips with a super smooth formula that gives you a plump finish. It's soft qualities and consistency also make it a gel that has excellent distribution and skin tolerance while giving the ultimate lip volumizing effect.
Administering Restylane Kysse
Restylane Kysse should be injected into the mucous membrane and intra-dermal layer using a 30G½" needle
It contains 0.3% Lidocaine to increase comfort during the dermal filler procedure.
The huge popularity of Restylane Kysse has seen 86% of women surveyed, wanting to be treated by the same product again.
Store between 2 – 25℃.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.