Restylane Lyps is a sterile, transparent injectable gel that made of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. It's concentration is 20 mg/ml.
Restylane Lyps is hypoallergenic, biocompatible and biodegradable making it a safe dermal filler to enhance the fullness of your lips, whilst defining or augmenting the lip body and border, eliminating upper lips lines.
It works in the following way:
- Adds natural volume to both upper and lower lips
- Balances unequal, asymmetrical lips
- Improves lip contour definition
- Provides a well-defined shape
- Hydrates lips making them soft and smooth
- Irons out upper lip lines caused by smoking and aging
Restylane Lyps can promise a beautiful pretty looking pout.
Administering Restylane Lyps
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
Dermal filler Restylane Lyps is supplied in a pre-filled glass syringe with a luer-lock fitting and should be injected into the mucous membrane or intra-dermal layer, using a 29G½" needle.
The presence of 0.3% Lidocaine in the gel increases the level of comfort during the treatment.
Store up to 25℃ away from sunlight.