Swiss brand, Teosyal® Redensity I PureSense has many unique features. Long lasting and durable, it comes available in one generous pre-filled 3ml glass syringe to treat the entire face and neck. A light reflecting product is positioned between a meso product and dermal filler.
In its purest form, this non-animal, biodegradable, non-cross linked Puresense gel blocks free radical formation underneath the skin.
A "dermo-restructuring complex" of 8 amino acids (Glycine, Lysine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Valine and Arginine), 3 antioxidants (Glutathion, N-acetyl-L-cysteine and Alphalipoic Acid), vitamin B6 and minerals (Zinc and Copper) with lidocaine.
- Vitamin B6 – stimulates the metabolism of the cells
- 3 different types of antioxidants – slow down the biodegradation process, delivering more durable results
- 3mg/ml of lidocaine – eliminates discomfort and pain during each injection session
- 8 AA – improves the process of cell regeneration
- Minerals – offer greater cell protection and improve the health of the cells
Administering Teosyal Redensity I Pure Sense (1x3ml)
Packed as a 1x3ml pre-filled glass syringe
Your practitioner will choose the correct technique of injection based on the condition of your skin, but generally consists of micro-injections across the skin so that the amino acids ('dermo-restructuring complex') is evenly spread.
On average, the effect will last for up to 18 months. The overall lasting effect of Teosyal Redensity I Puresense treatment depends on the individual's lifestyle, age and skin type. Skin complexion will be noticeably improved instantly from the first session, although subsequent top-up treatments may be required to achieve optimum results.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.