Hydrate instantly rehydrates dry skin to give it back its youthful glow.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin with a concentration of 13.5mg/ml. Hydrate also contains anti-oxidant Mannitol (9mg/ml).
Not specifically designed to fill wrinkles, but to carry out the following functions:
- Fight free radicals (via Mannitol)
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Replace lost hyaluronic acid
- Improve skin hydration, elasticity and tone
- Create a fresh appearance and natural, healthy glow
- Erase the effects of sun damage, smoking and ageing
- Boost and retain moisture and smoothness within the skin
Hydrate is the perfection solution to combat:
- Crow’s Feet
- Smokers lines
- Tear Troughs or dark circles
Mannitol's role to act as an anti-oxidant works by blocking the build up of free radicals in the skin. It is these free radicals that are the cause of Hyaluronic Acid breaking down. As a result, Hydrate lasts longer because of the absence of free radicals.
The Hyaluronic Acid in Hydrate helps to retain water in the skin layers, making it appear smoother and healthier in tone. It is advised to drink lots of water following treatment to aid the boost of hydration.
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
Hydrate should be injected into the superficial dermis using a 30G1/6” needle. If you plan to coordinate multiple treatments, they should be spaced out over 15 days.
Store between 2 – 25℃.