Juvederm Volift Retouch Lidocaine is the same as Volift Lidocaine.
The concentration of the cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the same for both products (17.5 mg/ml). The only difference is the amount of gel and price.
- The original Juvederm Volift Lidocaine (Vollure) contains 2 x 1ml.
- This additional Juvederm Volift Retouch (Vollure) contains 2 x 0.55ml and is also suitable for touch ups after the initial treatment of Juvederm Volift.
Juvederm Volift Retouch Lidocaine, corrects deep skin depressions such as acne scars and volume loss. It can also be used for increasing lip volume and smoothing lines in the face. Overall, it is a versatile filler that achieves improved rejuvenation of the face through restoration of volume, whilst allowing for natural facial expressions and movements.
Do you desire the longevity of this filler paired with softness and stability?
Then Juvederm Volift Retouch, from the Juvéderm Vycross family, is an excellent choice to lift the lateral brow and replace volume loss, because of its lifting capabilities while spreading easily.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing 17.5 mg/ml cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin and 0.3% of Lidocaine to ease pain during treatment.
Juvederm Volift Retouch Lidocaine can be used for the following:
- Frown lines and Crows’ Feet
- Eyebrow Lift
- Nasolabial Folds (nose to mouth grooves)
- Vertical lip lines also known as Smokers Lines
- Marionette lines
- Cheeks and chin
- Acne scars
What makes Volift Retouch Lidocaine so special?
1. Juvederm Volift Retouch is one of the most advanced fillers from the Allergan range
2. It's a happy medium between Voluma and Volbella. Not too thick and not too thin. Combining durability with spreadability to treat the nasolabial folds, whilst still allowing for natural expressions and movement.
2. It delivers remarkable ultra-smooth results due to its Vycross technology, which uses a combination of low and high molecular weight.
3. Results can last for up to 15 months, as the active ingredient is slowly absorbed back into the body. Results vary depending on lifestyle factors such as smoking, exercise and exposure to the sun.
Administering Volift Retouch Lidocaine
Packaged as two pre-filled syringes of 0.55ml.
Volift Retouch Lidocaine should be injected into the deep dermis or mucous membrane of the lips using the pre-filled syringe and the sterile 30G½" needle (included).
Depending on the aesthetic practitioner’s preferred injection technique, it is possible to use a 25G, 27G or 30G sterile cannula. Choice of cannula length is determined by the doctor according to his/her injection technique.
Store between 2 – 25℃.
Manufacturer: Allergan France
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.