NO BOX INCLUDED – JUST ONE SINGLE SEALED PACK OF 1ML
Damaged outer packaging – slight slit, internal contents unaffected
Juvederm Voluma Lidocaine instantly corrects volume loss in cheeks, chin and cheekbones, lifting up facial features for instant youthfulness.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin with a concentration of 20mg/ml and 0.3% of Lidocaine to numb the area and ease pain during treatment.
XC means 0.3% lidocaine is present; European branding is written as Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine instead of Juvederm Voluma XC.
Juvederm Voluma Lidocaine has been formulated to restore volume loss in:
Juvederm Voluma is commonly used to improve the appearance of jowls. When injected into the cheeks it can uplift the jowl area.
What makes Juvederm Voluma Lidocaine so special?
1. Voluma is a popular choice to create a well defined jawline. Think of it as a necklift to uplift the heart of the face.
2. It creates smooth, round curved, youthful contours and high cheekbones which give you the look of a model.
3. Reverse the signs of gravity which pull the skin down, whilst fixing the elasticity of the skin.
4. The overall shape of the face is enhanced by replacing the lost volume deep inside the tissues.
5. It instantly corrects volume in the face, whereas a treatment with Sculptra is more gradual and requires more than one treatment. Three treatments of Sculptra usually equate to roughly the same price as one Voluma treatment; the main difference is how quickly results appear.
FDA approved to restore lost facial volume in the cheekbones.
Administering Juvederm Voluma Lidocaine
Packaged as one pre-filled syringes of 1ml.
Juvederm Voluma Lidocaine should be injected into the deep dermis using the pre-filled syringe and sterile 27G½” needle (included).
Store between 2 – 25℃.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.