Voluma Lidocaine instantly corrects volume loss in cheeks, chin and cheekbones, lifting up facial features for instant youthfulness.
FDA approved to restore lost facial volume in the cheekbones.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin with a concentration of 20mg/ml and 0.3% of Lidocaine to ease pain during treatment.
Voluma Lidocaine has been formulated to restore volume loss in:
Voluma is commonly used to improve the appearance of jowls. When injected into the cheeks it can uplift the jowl area.
What makes Voluma Lidocaine so special?
1. Voluma is a popular choice to create a well defined jawline. Think of it as a necklift to uplift the heart of the face.
2. It creates smooth, round curved, youthful contours and high cheekbones which give you the look of a model.
3. Reverse the signs of gravity which pull the skin down, whilst fixing the elasticity of the skin.
4. The overall shape of the face is enhanced by replacing the lost volume deep inside the tissues.
5. It instantly corrects volume in the face, whereas a treatment with Sculptra is more gradual and requires more than one treatment. Three treatments of Sculptra usually equate to roughly the same price as one Voluma treatment; the main difference is how quickly results appear.
Administering Voluma Lidocaine
Packaged as two pre-filled syringes of 1ml.
Voluma Lidocaine should be injected into the deep dermis using the pre-filled syringe and a 27G½" needle.
Store between 2 – 25℃.