Restylane Fynesse is an injectable dermal filler gel with soft, non-animal hyaluronic acid gel, with a concentration of 20 mg/ml.
It is the only Restylane product that does not contain Lidocaine.
Restylane Fynesse is biocompatible, biodegradable and hypoallergenic; it is used for the treatment of superficial wrinkles, such as:
- Peri-oral lines around the mouth, which can appear as a result of long-term smoking or sun damage
- Peri-orbital lines around the eyes, also known as Crow’s Feet
- Fine lines on the forehead and upper face
Other benefits of Restylane Fynesse include:
- Improved skin hydration
- Redefining lip countours
- Restoring lip volume
- Correcting superficial wrinkles, especially on cheek area
- Natural results, which is what Restylane is famed for.
- Smoother, youthful looking skin
Administering Restylane Fynesse
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
Restylane Fynesse should be injected into the superficial dermis using the pre-filled syringe and 30G ½ Ultra-Thin Wall needle supplied.
For lips, it should be injected into the mucous membrane.
The following techniques should be used for injection:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear retrotracing technique
- Anterotracing (push ahead) technique
- Cross-hatching technique (blanket)
- Fan distribution technique
- Blanching technique
- Multi-puncture and micro-papular injection techniques
Store between 2 – 25℃.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.