Cancellations are only possible before the shipping confirmation email has been sent.
Once your shipping confirmation email has been sent, we do not accept cancellations. As soon as your order has been despatched or collected via “our courier”, you are not able to cancel or get a refund.
We do not accept returns for open boxes and no refund is applied to boxes that have been opened. Boxes are fully inspected once we receive them.
- You have 7 days from the date of delivery to return your items via a tracked signed for service.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the unopened box(es)
- We will then send you instructions on how to return.
- Please follow the return instructions carefully so we don’t incur any import customs fees. If the return instructions are not followed properly, we will deduct any customs fees from the total refund.
- You must email your new tracking number to email@example.com so we can monitor the return.
- All returns are paid for by the customer.
We cannot process a return after 7 days from the delivery date. We must receive the returns tracking number before the 7th day.
You must wait for your return to reach us before we process a refund. Shipping costs are not refunded. Returns are at your own risk and we do not accept any responsibility for loss during the returns transit.
If a parcel is returned to us because it could not be delivered to you (either because you were not available, refused delivery, or could not collect it from the local post office) and we do not receive it back for any reason, we are unable to refund you until it returns.