Belotero Balance Lidocaine, made up of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) of non-animal origin, is a sterile, viscoelastic, colorless injectable gel.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, with a Hyaluronic Acid concentration of 22.5 mg/ml.
Belotero Balance Lidocaine restores a youthful look into the face by adding volume and smoother skin. One of the global bestsellers, due to the extremely natural-looking results it achieves. It is most popularly used to treat tear troughs.
Not only is Belotero Balance Lidocaine gentle enough to treat delicate skin around the lips, it also treats deep furrows and lines to rejuvenate appearance, including:
- Perioral or smoker’s lines (lines around the lips)
- Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth groove)
- Frown lines, Glabellar lines and Frown Furrows (vertical lines between eyebrows
- Marionette lines (skin creases from corners of mouth to the chin)
- Tear Troughs that create the look of dark hollow circles under the eyes which can make you look tired
- Lip contours (Vermillion Border)
- Oral Commissures (corners of the mouth that give the appearance of a constant frown)
Process for Administering Belotero Balance Lidocaine
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
Belotero Balance Lidocaine should be injected into the superficial to mid-dermis using one of the following techniques and the 27G½” or 30G½” needle:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear retrotracting
- Fan distribution
- Multi-puncture and micro-papular injections
Added Lidocaine enables patients to experience a pain-free treatment.
Store between 2 – 25℃.
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.