Juvederm Ultra 2 with Lidocaine, corrects fine lines and wrinkles, whilst also enhancing lip volume and lip shape, to create smooth, glowing and youthful skin. A renowned bestseller due to its natural looking results.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, containing Hyaluronic Acid of non-animal origin with a concentration of 24mg/ml and 0.3% of Lidocaine to ease pain during treatment
Juvederm Ultra 2 has been formulated to carry out the following functions:
- Replace lost hyaluronic acid
- Improve skin hydration, elasticity and tone
- Create a fresh appearance and natural, healthy glow
- Erase fine lines and wrinkles on the cheeks
- Redefine lip contours and volume
Juvederm Ultra 2 is the perfection solution to combat:
- Perioral or smoker’s lines around the lips. Not a smoker and wondering why these are present? They can also be hereditary, however with the help of Ultra 2, millions of women have said goodbye to these lines.
- Periorbital lines, otherwise known as crows feet.
Administering Juvederm Ultra 2
Packaged as two pre-filled syringes of 0.55ml.
Ultra 2 should be injected into the superficial dermis using a pre-filled syringe and the 30G1/6” needle (included)
One of the following techniques should be used to administer the gel:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear retrotracting technique
- Anterotracing technique
- Cross-hatching technique
- Fan distribution technique
- Blanching technique
- Multi-puncture and micro-papular injection techniques
Store between 2 – 25℃.